Do you know you almost lost your member voting rights in 2015? Only because members organized and saved your right to vote are you allowed to vote for the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition Board of Directors.
Our vision for the SF Bicycle Coalition:
- Preserve member voting rights
- Rebuild membership
- Foster and support member activism
- Encourage broad participation by members
- Create a diverse and transparent board or directors
Collaboration among members, staff, and board is the fastest way to achieve safer streets for everyone.
- Vote for new SF Bike Coalition Board members! Members will elect eight of the fifteen members of the SFBC Board of Directors in 2018. If you’re considering running for the board and you support our platform, fill out this application form to become a Save SF Bike candidate!
- Join or renew your SFBC membership by January 21, 2018 to be eligible to vote. Voting will be January 31 through February 16, 2018.
- Spread the word: Add your name to our list of supporters using the form below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Share our website and social media with your friends, fellow SFBC members, staff and board.