Save SF Bike was formed in 2015 to uphold a democratic, member-driven SFBC. We seek to strengthen our San Francisco Bicycle Coalition to promote more powerful and effective bicycle advocacy.
Our vision for the SF Bicycle Coalition:
- Preserve member voting rights
- Rebuild membership
- Foster and support member activism
- Encourage broad participation by members
- Create a diverse and transparent board or directors
Collaboration among members, staff, and board is the fastest way to achieve safer streets for everyone.
- Vote for new SF Bike Coalition Board members! Members will elect seven of the fifteen members of the SFBC Board of Directors in 2018. If you’re running for the board, Save SF Bike invites you to complete a brief questionnaire by January 24, 2018. Responses will be published to provide voters with more information about the candidates.
- Join or renew your SFBC membership by January 21, 2018 to be eligible to vote. Voting will be January 31 through February 16, 2018.
- Spread the word: Add your name to our list of supporters using the form below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Share our website and social media with your friends, fellow SFBC members, staff and board.